Class of 2013

by - 10:00


I graduated yesterday! It was exciting and busy,  and I was super super nervous but also very happy to have all my work finally pay off. The lighting in the venue was really bad for photos so apologies for the quality of this next shot:


I am somewhat lacking in decent photos of me on my own but I have lots of me with family and friends for my personal album. I have to do it again in a year's time for my Master's degree but at least now I know what to expect!

Also I completely forgot to mention that I wrote a guest post on Flashback Summer so I'd really like it if you could pop over and have a quick look.

------------------------------

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Congratulations on your academic achievement – you look stunning...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congratulations, dear Helen! I'm so proud of you and all you've accomplished. Here's to the next exciting chapter of your life!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! congratulations! Just found your blog and I have been having fun looking around, you have great style and I'm inspired by you.
    Keep up the good work :)
    ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying my blog!

      Delete