Outfit: Good for the Soul

by - 10:00



At the weekend I was invited by a work colleague to watch a soul singer at a local social club. I wanted to go a bit more 60s inspired (makes sense for a soul night) but I didn't have much time to put an outfit together as I only decided on the day that I was going to go, and I had to go after work. Actually I have a 60s dress that would have been perfect, but I am saving it for some specific photos when the weather is better for shooting. Luckily we haven't had floods like in a lot of areas, but it's still been wet and grey outside. I wish summer would hurry up.

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Oh my heavens, that skirt is sensationally pretty! J'adore something fierce!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of your skirt, rose blooms in print are always gorgeous. Can we see more of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wanted to get some better photos of it but it didn't pan out that way this time. I will definitely get some more photos of it soon though :)

      Delete
  3. That skirt looks so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, the skirt looks amazing. i want to see more of it! i hope you had fun ...

    ReplyDelete