Hide and seek

by - 06:00

1940s look via lovebirds vintage
Dress - vintage | Shoes - Clarks | Bracelets - charity shops

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, your eyes do not deceive you! That is indeed a photo of myself wearing a dress, with red lipstick and rolled hair.

I feel about 100% better when I dress in clothes I really like rather than opting for the scruffs I've been favouring recently!

1940s look via lovebirds vintage

1940s look via lovebirds vintage

1940s look via lovebirds vintage

1940s look via lovebirds vintage

Photos by my dad

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. These pictures are more than charming and your dress too pretty !

    Love from Paris,
    Lorna

    Http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty photos, how charming the English country side is!! These photos are just like something out of a fairy tale :) I also feel SO much better when I'm wearing clothes I like and have my hair and makeup done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What warm, gorgeous lighting and photographs. The playful sense of whimsy and fun that runs thorough them is a marvelous, too, and has a certain Secret Garden quality to it (to met at least :)).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I envy your locale. Everything in this and the post before with the storm clouds is breathtaking. You look darn cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos. I really like the mood you've captured, like a young girl who's playing hide and seek in the woods with the guy she likes. It's very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super photos here! I love the hazy feel to them. Cute dress also x

    ReplyDelete