I wish it could be Christmas every day

by - 08:30

helen mae green for ell wormald portraits

helen mae green for ell wormald portraits

helen mae green for ell wormald portraits

These are the last photos from when I last stayed in Leeds and was lucky enough to have a few photo sessions with Ellie. These were some of my favourite photos to shoot, although it was pretty cold once the sun set. They really remind us of Christmas. We're what, four months away now? This year has gone really fast for me.

I should have some more photos from Ellie to share with you soon - she stayed with us last weekend and we had the opportunity to go out and shoot some more. We hope you like them!

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. Too cute!! I love these photos! You look super adorable and still very comfortable - and yes I wish it was Christmas every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress, and the last photo is stunning, particularly the effect of the fairy lights. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful:) I love the softness and twinkling of the lights in your composition:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Christmas too !!
    Favorite part of the year for me. Even sometimes in some families its hard, i know it still the best part !
    Haha few months to go now ;)

    xx
    Love;
    Lorna
    http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are gorgeous! Lovely dress too ;).

    Tamara
    www.trulytamara.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!!! I wonder, you know, why don't more fashion bloggers include fairy lights like this in their outfit posts (perhaps because we don't shot at night often). They add such a glamorous, enchantingly sweet quality to these photos and highlight your beautiful blue dress all the more.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some great photos, they definitely put me in a holiday move. Love the dress, and I love how you've styled everything. That last photo in particular is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos, they have a really nice feeling and atmosphere to them x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You name it, that year went so fast. Your photos are really beautiful, but I am still hoping for a warm autumn to make up for a rainy summer before I set myself into christmas mood.
    love, ette

    ReplyDelete