Queen of my Castle

by - 07:30










I recently had a great location shoot with the lovely and talented Paulina Czochra. I am really pleased with how the photos turned out so I hope I can work with her again soon. Please check out her Facebook page (linked above) for more.

A couple of outfit details: my dresses and skirt are all vintage (the dress in the first image is probably 1980s, the others are both 1950s), my brown coat is Primark, and my black (dress worn as a) top in the last few images is Miss Selfridge, I think.


You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. What amazing photos.
    Your clothes are all very wonderful :)

    xxx
    Love from Paris,
    Lorna

    http://lornasharp;blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO beautiful!!!!!! These photos should be in a magazine! The photographer did a great job but then it's not possible to take a bad photo of you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'd love to be published in a magazine at some point :)

      Delete
  3. Breathtakingly beautiful photos! You are such an elegant, timelessly pretty model and woman (in general), sweet dear. Love, love, completely love all of these marvelous images!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super photos, beautiful quality to them, and you look every inch the starlet as always! I do like you wardrobe choices x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look like a brunette Grace Kelly. Beautiful shots. Love that first one with the camel coat, the whole look has a casual elegance to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! So lovely, Helen!! Thank you for sharing this. I just love your photo shoots. What pretty pictures and dresses.
    -Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are wonderful but the first one is definitely my fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! Really you´re a beautiful Queen!!! Love these pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice clothes and photos! A real lady of the manor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you are so beautiful! Stunning photos! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice style.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete