Last Minute Hallowe'en

by - 07:30

This year for Hallowe'en I didn't go to any parties, but I was required to wear a costume to work. This was a very last minute "what do I own which kind of looks like a Hallowe'en costume" effort, because I don't like to buy costume items unless they're things I will definitely use again. I realise I am about as scary as Captain Pugwash but I think it's not bad considering the lack of advance planning and amount of money spent (absolutely nothing). I also had to take these photos early in the morning before work as it's now dark when I get home. Darn these dark evenings!

halloween

halloween

halloween

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Pretty good for zero notice. You have succeeded in not looking t all like you, which is surely the point of a costume!! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty pirate you make! What an amazing outfit to cobble together last minute, you did well. P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How splendidly pretty! You make for one massively glamorous pirate (piratess?). Sometimes the costumes we whip up with items we have to hand actually prove to be as good as, or better than, those in the local shops and I really think that rings true for this marvelous one.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely pirate you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look! doesn't looks last minute!

    ReplyDelete