Misty Mornings

by - 07:00

1920s outfit

1920s outfit

1920s outfit

1920s outfit

Dress - Collectif (previous collection) | Coat - M&S via now defunct local boutique
Shoes - Deichmann (previous collection) | Gloves - Charity shop

It was really misty first thing this morning and a lot colder than we've been enjoying recently. I just managed to get a few photos before there was an influx of dog-walkers and morning-strollers. I added a hat to my outfit before heading out into town which really topped it off nicely. Please feel free to imagine a black beret on my head!

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. I'm sure you won't be surprised to hear this but this post instantly brought to mind the recent season of Downton Abbey - which I really love! That dress is absolutely stunning on you and I love the beautiful foggy backdrop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazinggggg!!! :) :) Love that your hairstyle matches the dress perfectly - stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tremendously beautiful photos. The atmosphere and sense of serenity - mixed with a whisper of intrigue - at work here is incredibly lovely.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Downton Abbey for sure!!! Love your look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful photos! And I love that dress, I remember it in Collectif but never bought it as wasn't sure it would suit me. Super styling with the hair as well!

    P x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really great look on you. It is a lovely dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the colours of this look are so adorable ... and the dress is so gorgeous. i have never seen it in any of the only shops ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loooove this look. I've been getting really into the 20s lately, and this look just made my jaw drop. The color and shape on you is really lovely, and you've done a great job coaxing your hair into a faux bob.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful. That 20ies style really suits you!
    Didn't even know that Collectif makes dresses in this style, too.

    ReplyDelete